Pages

Sunday 15 June 2014

A Restful Week......

It has been a slow one this week with only 1 flight completed. The flight was another UK Orientation flight which means I still have another one of these to go, followed by an autopilot flight before the LOFT flights begin (which I'll talk about more when I've started them). It now means that with just 5 weeks remaining in Bournemouth, I have 17 flights, a limited panel exam and a Radio Telephony exam to do.

As I have had quite a bit of free time this week, there has been a couple of trips down to the Bournemouth seafront, some light reading, a round of golf and have just got back from seeing the Red Arrows drop by at Bournemouth airport as they have come south for the Isle of Wight festival.


Reading in the garden

Down at Bournemouth seafront

Red Arrows Departing Bournemouth

Red Arrows Arriving Back At Bournemouth

Arriving Back At Bournemouth (2)

Hopefully I'll have a few more flights this week to tell you about in my next post. Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment