Pages

Saturday 18 January 2014

More time off........

This week has been another containing no flying. At the start of the week, I spent the last few days with my family before they departed back to a tropical England. During those few days we made trips to Raglan, Tauranga, Mclaren Falls, played golf and climbed Mt. Maunganui (761ft). Here are just a few photos from those trips......


Mt. Maunganui
Mclaren Falls
Kite Flying
In terms of flying, I have been informed that I will be going on a night-flyaway on the 25th January to complete my 3 night flights in the Katana. We will be travelling to Whakatane airfield on the Saturday afternoon, flying till the early morning doing our 3 flights, then will be driving back to Hamilton later that morning for the next group to have their turn.

With regards to starting the next stage of flying (IFR) we have now been told to expect a starting date of 10th February, so I have now got another 3 weeks off......

No comments:

Post a Comment