Pages

Saturday 21 September 2013

New Zealand!!!

So, after a 27 hour flight and about half a dozen plane meals, CP106 has arrived in Hamilton, New Zealand. We arrived here around 13:00 on saturday (2am UK time) and have moved into the Knox St. apartments. There are 7 off our course at Knox, 2 on the bottom floor and 5 on the top. We have already been told to expect a move to Clearways (the other main accommodation) within the next month or so, as CTC are getting rid of Knox St. and they have built another block at Clearways.

The flight itself didn't go as slow as I was expecting it too, there was a ton of movies and a lot of my time was spent sleeping and looking at the cameras on the A380 giving you an outside view of the aircraft.

While we were en-route at Melbourne airport, we received the emails about our module 2 results, and I am pleased to say that I have passed all my 14 ATPL examinations with an average of 97%. 

I will keep blogging as the week goes on by. Sorry for no photos, but I can't get any internet in my room at the moment.

Jack



No comments:

Post a Comment